Pets are family and we know how important it is for them to receive the necessary care when they need it. During this time, Fort Washington Veterinary Hospital remains open and committed to serving all pets in our community while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority.
Keeping Safe During COVID-19
As a reminder, we are currently offering curbside check-in and check-out services. All communication regarding the exam, check-ins, and payments will take place over the phone. You may schedule an appointment as usual.
- When you arrive at our hospital, please stay in your car with your pet and call us at (215) 646-5225.
- If you are arriving for an appointment, please remain in your car and one of our technicians will come to you to gather the information of your pet’s needs and will let you know the plan to bring your pet into the building while you wait in the comfort of your car. The doctor will examine your pet inside and then will call you, create a plan with you and go over an estimate.
- At the end of your visit, please give us a call and we will then take payment over the phone and bring your pet back out to your car.
- If you are picking up a prescription or food, please give us a call when you arrive. We will have you pay over the phone and one of our staff members will bring your items out to your car.
We take the health and well-being of our clients, patients, and staff very seriously and want to make sure we are at our best to care for your pets during COVID-19. Thank you for your understanding and for allowing us to continue to serve you and your pet during this challenging time.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Current Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Saturday: 8:30AM to 1:00PM
The Team at Fort Washington Veterinary Hospital
- Keeping Safe During COVID-19
- Payment Options
- Emergency & Specialty Care
- Client Loyalty Perks
- Community Relations
- Past Events & Fundraisers
- Past Facebook Live Broadcasts:
- Ft. Washington Vet Hospital: Local Area Rescue “Pawtners”
- Why Fort Washington?
- Meet Our Veterinarians
- Meet Our Staff