Our Wellness Programs are designed to promote good health for your pets and identify potential problems early enough to increase the chances of successful treatments and reduce the long-term costs of serious diseases. The goal is to improve your pet’s health and prolong their lives.
Our Wellness Programs Can Extend the Life of Your Pet
Our Wellness Programs includes a complete head-to-tail, hands-on evaluation of your pet’s body, organs and systems. We add special tests to assess your pet’s blood, urine, bones, respiratory and circulatory systems and key organ functions.
We also offer thorough and tailored recommendations on how to prevent illnesses and extend quality lifetimes:
- The best food for your pet and how to prevent weight-related diseases such as diabetes.
- The right medications to prevent fleas and ticks.
- The latest drugs to prevent heartworm disease in both dogs and cats.
- A customized set of vaccinations for your pet to meet his or her specific needs.
- An expert assessment of your pet’s teeth and creation of a plan for routine cleanings and care.
- Strategies to manage behavior issues, including equipment, medicine and training.
- Breed-specific and hereditary health recommendations.