Past Facebook Live Broadcasts
Interview with Rep. Todd Stephens, October 10th 2018
Covered in this broadcast:
- Libre’s Law – what it does, what you can do as a citizen under this law to protect PA animals.
- Animal protection legislation in the works
- Animal Fighting Paraphernalia Act
- www.humane-pa.org: bi-partisan resource for highlighting PA candidates interested in promoting humane causes.
Pet Insurance: Fall 2018 Client Poll Results & Important Things to Know Ab out Pet Insurance: September 20th 2018
* Note: We unfortunately positioned the camera sideways for the first few minutes, and our signs came out backwards! SORRY!!!! (This was our first major broadcast & we were learning the technology.)
Details from the 35 min, informal broadcast:
- Petplan’s 24/7 # is 866-467-3875
- Formal, sit-down pet insurance seminar scheduled for Feb 2nd, 2019 tentatively 3:30-5pm…Much more info will be covered; this video is intro into the topic and guides you how to start researching & what to look for.
- Pet insurance reps should be here several times in 2019 to chat informally with anyone who wants to drop in & ask questions.
- The impartial website we mention is: www.petinsurancereview.com
Ambler’s Dog Days of Summer, August 2018
An overview of the festivities at this annual, end of summer event. PS – One of our patients won the costume contest!!
Pet Dentals: Commonly Asked Questions & the Procedure Explained: January 16, 2019
Senior Pet Wellness in Dogs & Cats: Issues & Treatments, January 2019
How to Brush Your Pet’s Teeth, February 27, 2019
Many of our staff members have been employed at our hospital for over 12 years! We work extremely well as a team.
Almost 50 years of compassionate and excellent patient care!
We deliver client (& non-client) donations to local pets in need, as well as participate in fundraisers and local events.
Enjoy a casual conversation with other clients in our waiting area. You are also welcome to wait for appointments outside or in your car.
“I cannot put into words how exceptional the staff was with us, and how well they treated our beloved pet.”- Anonymous
“Dr. S. was so thorough and took the time to explain everything in detail regarding my cat's health.”- Courtina C.
“Excellent front office staff and believe me, that’s as important as an excellent vet.”- Clark N.