Fort Washington Safety Protocols
In order to keep our patients, their families and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
1. Beginning June 14th, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
2. To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call 856-464-0500 or text 856-666-0330.
3. We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
4. When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the door of the hospital or your vehicle.
5. A hospital team member will show you and your pet directly into an exam room.
6. Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
7. Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
8. Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
9. Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
10. Pet and prescription pick-up and drop-off will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
11. Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions at 215-646-5225.
Many of our staff members have been employed at our hospital for over 12 years! We work extremely well as a team.
Almost 50 years of compassionate and excellent patient care!
We deliver client (& non-client) donations to local pets in need, as well as participate in fundraisers and local events.
Enjoy a casual conversation with other clients in our waiting area. You are also welcome to wait for appointments outside or in your car.
“I cannot put into words how exceptional the staff was with us, and how well they treated our beloved pet.”- Anonymous
“Dr. S. was so thorough and took the time to explain everything in detail regarding my cat's health.”- Courtina C.
“Excellent front office staff and believe me, that’s as important as an excellent vet.”- Clark N.